Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

So if we make no more moves till draft, you happy?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrBean, Mar 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,662
    Two letters:
    WR
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    As long as we have covered all our NEEDS, I can't complain. Get us 1 or 2 WANTS, and we are set.

The draft for us will be very interesting now. I say draft Chance or Cooper in the 1st and then from there we go for the best player available the next 2-3 rounds, and then finish with depth.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  2. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $975
    Yes I am now it's almost impossible for them to blow this draft pick.....
  3. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,130
    I love that we are covering our needs! Im not used to this I feel like im dreaming or something. Hope everyone plays great next year
  4. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    Brent Grimes or Cary Williams, especially Cary Williams and I'll be very happy.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,544
    Grimes may be smaller but he is better. He has elite cover skills and even though he's like 5'10 he's got like a 43" vert. Kid is a freak.
  6. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,016
    So damn happy. This draft will be full of best player available picks. I'm so stoked to see who we come away with and how big of a difference we are from last year till now.
  7. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,742
    Know what sucks? a WHOLE month and 12 days till the draft....sigh!!!. They need another leauge or something to fill the void.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,717
    Still need to make some small depth signings and the draft should look something like...

1. OG/DE/CB
    2. OG/DE/CB/WR
    3. OG/DE/CB/WR
    3. OG/DE/CB/WR (comp)
    4. Last postion

That's probably why we haven't been rumored around a CB or DE. At WR we're trying to get Amendola but he would be stupid to come here instead of the Patriots with Welker gone now. We could still add another OG but I'm assuming we fill the other position in the draft.

Would love to get either Ansah, Trufant, or Warmack in the 1st and then go from there.