So if we make no more moves till draft, you happy?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrBean, Mar 13, 2013.

1. CRUDS

CRUDS TRADE DOWN Tip Jar Donor

Two letters:
    WR
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

As long as we have covered all our NEEDS, I can't complain. Get us 1 or 2 WANTS, and we are set.

The draft for us will be very interesting now. I say draft Chance or Cooper in the 1st and then from there we go for the best player available the next 2-3 rounds, and then finish with depth.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Yes I am now it's almost impossible for them to blow this draft pick.....
  4. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Starter

I love that we are covering our needs! Im not used to this I feel like im dreaming or something. Hope everyone plays great next year
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Brent Grimes or Cary Williams, especially Cary Williams and I'll be very happy.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Grimes may be smaller but he is better. He has elite cover skills and even though he's like 5'10 he's got like a 43" vert. Kid is a freak.
  7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

So damn happy. This draft will be full of best player available picks. I'm so stoked to see who we come away with and how big of a difference we are from last year till now.
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Know what sucks? a WHOLE month and 12 days till the draft....sigh!!!. They need another leauge or something to fill the void.
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Still need to make some small depth signings and the draft should look something like...

1. OG/DE/CB
    2. OG/DE/CB/WR
    3. OG/DE/CB/WR
    3. OG/DE/CB/WR (comp)
    4. Last postion

That's probably why we haven't been rumored around a CB or DE. At WR we're trying to get Amendola but he would be stupid to come here instead of the Patriots with Welker gone now. We could still add another OG but I'm assuming we fill the other position in the draft.

Would love to get either Ansah, Trufant, or Warmack in the 1st and then go from there.