So now what?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

In case you didn't know, the NFL season is officially over. Its been over for a few days actually, but due to all the controversy surrounding Pete Carroll and the work week keeping us busy it still feels like football season, but it is not. Now we go back to our regular programming, but what does that even mean?

Anyone got anything interesting going on? I dont, just snow on snow on snow every other day, it sucks shoveling, and shoveling, and more shoveling. My back isn't what it was, Im getting old damn it. :tj: And I dont want to buy a snow blower because I like the idea of getting a workout out of the bad weather, and they're bulky and take up space I dont really have.

Other non interesting things; my buddy's getting married in the Spring, as one of his closest friends its up to me and 4 other guys to throw a memorable bachelor party, any advice? He's into Asians @The Hammer :D

Whats going on in the NBA? I stopped caring about pro basketball a couple years ago, only watch the post season, but thats a ways away.

So whats got you guys' attention now that football is history?

I guess I could stay busy 5 minutes at a time by pumping out more great goTitans threads... :nod:

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

scary movie season?

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nope just PANCAKES!

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

In a brutally ironic plot twist I live in the tropics and can't get any work done due to the weather. My shop is a carport and a storm system with incessant winds has been passing through with a bit of sideways rain. This has been quite aggravating. Not snowmagedddon aggravating, I'm sure, but rest assured, Mainlanders: we here on Maui understand.

6. JCBRAVE

I terribly wish it would rain and wash away these snow banks, its becoming increasingly difficult to even make turns because you can no longer see over the piles of snow

Im risking my life just driving home each evening.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just... I don't even know what I just watched.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The always awesome James DeBello in Cabin Fever

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

this football season sucked, anyway. Won't miss it. At least the Titans won't lose again until august or September.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar