So what direction do you take the offense...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Honestly I dont get the appeal of Roman. He hasnt really shown anything unless he's under Jim Harbaugh and I dont think his that good.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He's better than Robiskie :)

3. Wingman

Wingman Starter

actually the ball was on the money. Marcus didn't see the safety over the top. it was good ball, that shouldn't have been thrown. however, it was basically a 50 yard punt with no return, so it didn't hurt us very bad, like last weeks did

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

on the money?!? watch again no chance sharpe catches that ball because it was such a bad ball

btw it was Matthews i believe. not sharpe

#24 TitansWillWin2, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Pats do well because they adjust based on the weaknesses of their opponent.

I don't see going no-huddle for an entire game ever working because defenses adjust. I'd hope the Titans can get to the level where they can play smashmouth or spread it out depending on the defense and situation they're facing.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Bench Warmack and put Kline in. If our Offensive Line can keep protection better, then use Fowler more. Use the TE's more. Heck, we used our first option on the waiver wire to sign a TE Amaro and he's inactive. We rely too much on our TE's to block when we really need to get them in the passing game more.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'd like to see Kline or Tretola start next week. I really don't think it can get much worse than Warmack. And if it does, put Warmack back in. The chance that things are going to be better w/o Warmack is worth the risk of finding out.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

mm needs to scramble more to by time. hes staying in the pocket when there rarely is one way too long

9. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

That's more of a problem than people realize.
    When the TEs stay back to block. and a RB is in for PA, that leaves two receivers up against 2 safeties and 2 corners, so double coverage is easily accomplished.

I think it was Cian Fahey that said:
    "That's how you hamstring your QB." And he's right.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Which is why I wanted us to hire Josh McDaniels after last season. Perfect scheme for Mariota but we're stuck with Mularkey and his 90's offense with a few trash trick plays sprinkled in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar