Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

So, what if ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Dec 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $740
    The front office forced Mike Munchak to fire Bruce Matthews (MM would now be responsible for the OL) and Jerry Gray (effectively moving Gregg Williams to the Def. coordinator position) would this get him another year? Let me pose the question this way, would you as a fan be willing to give Munchak another year? Just curious.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,276
    Nope.. Why should Munch be forced to make the obvious decision??

If Munch has to be forced to make a decision that's best for the team, then he doesn't need to be in Nashville, period.
    BiscoPhan11, SlidePiece, Dman and 6 others high five this.
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,075
    I think Munch would/will do anything the FO asks of him to keep his job. I don't completely buy the fact that our horrible OL play is all on Bruce. Looks more to me like our guys just aren't that damn good.

As for firing Jerry, I'm totally ok with that.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,738
    Umm no, it's time for a total reboot of this franchise. New owner, new coach, and new QB.
    Fry high fives this.
  5. Old Oiler Fan Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $296
    Unfortunately I don't think Munchak has the ability to oversee a creative and innovative offense. He was promoted beyond his capacity it appears. He is a very good offensive line coach and will never be lacking for a job. I also think he would be a good college coach. Penn St would have been a good fit for him.
  6. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,075

But that's not likely to happen. Munch will be back and so will Jake.
  7. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,977
    No. I'd be pissed.
  8. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    Not exactly sure what that would solve? Our problems go way beyond Bruce Matthews and Jerry Gray.
    Riverman high fives this.
  9. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    As Kuharsky has always said, they are a package deal. Munch has just as much responsibility for the o-line performance anyway.
  10. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    Hell, you could very easily argue that Gray has done better as DC this year than Munch has as HC. Our D is 11th in point allowed. 7th in pass defense. 1st in passing TDs allowed.

Sure there's the Gregg Williams factor. But Munch, Williams and everyone else has said all along "This is Jerry Gray's defense". I know that's about as believable as pigs flying, but it's the story the entire organization put out there. So I certainly don't see why Gray should take the fall while Munch gets a pass.
    BiscoPhan11 and Big Time Titan high five this.