So, what if ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Good point. Either way, either Munch and the whole staff goes or they all stay and ride it out.
  2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

I would trade Munch for Bill OBrien straight up any day of the week.
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If Munch sells his soul to the devil to stay another year there is no way his whole staff is coming back.
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

OUr backfield has played better on D, our linebackers and DLine have been HORRIBLE! That being said, this is grays defense. I think Gregg has not had too much effect. I would bet he is "listened" to like the silent partner at a board meeting. Listened too, but not much implemented from his suggestions. Our backfield is better because of Pollard's intensity and Verner coming of age. I think those two are better in spite of gray.

This defence would be better without gray. The offence would be better without lowgains.

This team would be better without munchass.

I don't see a clean sweep coming but one is needed. Only major coach I would keep is Gregg Williams. Either as DC or HC.
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yep. And the bad thing about that is it automatically gives him yet another built-in excuse for failure/disappointment in 2014. "New staff. We're working out the kinks. Takes time to implement a new system."
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

7. amy

amy Starter

No, because it would just postpone the inevitable.
  8. amy

amy Starter

another Wade Phillips. But there isn't anything wrong with being a great OL coach. He just isn't good enough for prime time.
  9. Danimal

Danimal Starter

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

No. I am at a Munch goes or I go place. This franchise needs to show me it cares. It gets one chance. This is an obvious call. Anything less than a total house cleaning is unacceptable, and not worthy of my, or your, support.

Seriously, look at the team as Munch inherited it. Now look at it now. See any improvement? I don't either.

Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya munch.