So What Is The Problem The Coaching/Play Calling Or Mariota Himself??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Oct 4, 2016.

?
  1. Coaching/Play Calling

31.4%
  2. Mariota

3.9%
  3. A Little Bit Of Both

64.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian82

brian82 Rookie

Never would say Mularkey is the next Belichick, my opinion is the OL was an issue last season it was addressed, the titans are not a quick fix team and time is what we need. You will never take team which has won 5 games in 2 seasons to a plus team this season and if that happens i would donate $100 to a charity.

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I have not judged the Titans on wins and losses since Fisher was fired. You can say how much better we are, but the fact is, when I watch this football team play, I am amazed that we arent being blown out. I don't contribute that to our team play, I contribute it to mistakes being made by the other team. Detroit did everything they could possibly do to keep us in the game and then lose it for us.

3. brian82

brian82 Rookie

All I'm going to say on the teams position this season is it will be better Than the past 2 seasons and if it isn't I will happily donate $100 to which ever charity you personally choose

4. QuickSand

QuickSand Starter

Play Calling/Bad Receivers. Last year Whiz got canned for not protecting his young QB. This coach is over-sompensating with too many protectors in the pocket and the receivers already not being able to separate being asked to get open with even more defenders. We don't have the receiving personnel to find that happy medium yet, but with patience and a GM that knows what he is doing, we'll get there.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Walker admitted he was 75%. Amaro was up...why not play him? Especially in that end zone throw, since he is taller. Gripe all you want, but MM took sacks, stared people down, didn't look anyone off or try to move a safety, threw very high on a few plays, one an incompletion on 4th down to Matthews. Certainly not a very good game for him. One minute we are complaining about our defense NOT covering people, then the next we are complaining our receivers are NOT getting open. These guys get paid to do their job-some do it better than others. I do think that this "max protection" has to stop. Chip a guy with a back, then let the back release and throw it. Always slows a pass rush. We also need some QB draws for MM, and some rollouts. We used to do this. Now defenses know that all they have to do is cover Walker and Murray and we are shut down. You can throw some blame on both MM and Robiskie.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I was disappointed Amaro didn't play more and wasn't targeted. We need all the weapons we can get, and Amaro is a weapon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar