So whats the plan.. when we beat the Cows and the Steelers lose to the Ratbirds?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm a believer that if you rest your main QB, starting RB and key WR, they get a little clumpy walking into a big game.. But if i had to choose a handful of players who I'd rather just sit and relax than risk them play, I'd probably pick Mawae, Haynesworth, Stewart, Roos and Bo Scaife.

All are key.. Bo comparatively less.. but regardless, not less of a playmaker comes Jan.

Plus.. I doubt Al, Stewart, Roos and Mawae would skip a beat if rested for longer than a week. As a matter of fact, when coming to pushing into, or pushing off a pile, a better rested lineman might perform better.

I'd also like to see VY for 30-35% of the remaining two games. But he'd have to play as per my sig.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

oops... corrected meant "if PIT wins and we lose" this week. Doesn't matter anyway - we're going to win the next 2 at least.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You play... to win... the game...

I say we only sit people who truely have injuries that benefit from time off. Otherwise, play to win every game. Sit key people in the 4th if there's significant injury risk. Keep the team moving. See if we can knock the Colts back to #6.

5. DJB

DJB Starter

Let Collins get some work in each game....then let VY get some "audition for next season" time.....and try to get Lendale to 1,000 while giving CJ light work....and shut down KVB

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar