So where do you see a W

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

when I went too the 'high, drunk and unemployed' tour I was getting H5s on the street because people thought I was Bubbles - Im just sayin'

I was wearing my Sunnyvale hash hockey jersey though

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think they were genuinely bad for the first half of the season.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes

They had finesse personnel and were without the one person who could run that O, creating huge pressure on a D that was designed too play from ahead.

ponies changed quite a few key components so that they could immitate a normal NFL team and as a result were bottom quarter of NFL bad instead of first pick overall bad for the last few games.

Titans are on course for epic awfulness. This is a crash and burn that has never been seen in a non expansion franchise. And its all because a few players are over paid and underproducing, the rest are just puzzies who at this point are just trying too stay healthy so that they can jump off the Titantic next season

4. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Is this GOTs alter ego?
    Where are the pictures???
    What did you do with GOT !?
    Is this some kind of pod thing?

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They don't scare anyone... and neither do we.

But you also said we'd beat the Steelers, Bears, and Jets.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

all day er day

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

The Steelers are old and injured. This isn't the Steelers of a couple years ago, and we have them on a short week in our house. I think we CAN win that game, we will at least be competitive in it.

The Bears are an old, one-deminsional team, and that deminsion is injured. If you look at the Bears, who can't even agree with each other that they are good, and think they are a lock to beat anybody, then you're mistaking.

Jets are a beatable team. That's not a lock game by either team, but they aren't powerhouses. They are aren't the team that went to back-to-back AFC Championships. They are a circus, and not The Greatest Show On Earth, either ... they're a beatable circus. They are like the UniverSOUL Circus of the NFL.

8. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

At this moment we are what our record says we are... However I believe we have the talent to be better... at least on offense. I think we could win at any time and if we by some chance happen to beat the Lions it could be a spring board. I think we are an 8-8 team... unfortunately that record defines this franchise. Never the worst but far from the best. Always.

I'm a Titans fan -
    Arkansas Razorback fan
    Portland Trailblazer fan
    Atlanta Braves fan

Combined championships - 5

Championships since I was born? - 1

I'm used to medocrity. At least the Braves look strong.

9. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

not for a long time! but I could be @Viks

10. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Any games we win this season besides the Jags or Colts will be an upset. Most teams are just better than us. we are ranked 31st in the NFL behind the Raiders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar