Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

So, Who are the Cancers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bassplyr, Nov 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    To me it was clear that Walker wasn't talking about individuals but the environment and mentality in general. But fun to read all of you going on a witch hunt.

He's talking about a cancerous mentality plaguing the team, not cancerous players per se.
    SlidePiece, BiscoPhan11 and titan520 high five this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

well that mentality falls on the direction of the coaching staff meaning MUNCH is the cancer of the team. Boo Yah! Bye Bye Munch!
  3. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,894
    Lol and neither am I, I said demolishing them was "terribly unrealistic". Not calling you stupid, you're entitled to your opinion and we'll see tonight.

Carry on...
  4. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,894
    I'd be happy to see him walk and let Williams take whatever position he wants, be it DC or HC, let him have his pick.
    Dman high fives this.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

completely agree, if we can bring in a proven head coach and keep williams as DC we will be fine. Loggains need to go as well I am tired of his dam pathetic offense play calling abilities if u want to call it that
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470

Torch and pitchfork or gtfo!!
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,167
    what
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,591
    third and 2 what does Bilbo do EVERY time??

empty backfield nullifying playaction.

Did it work, yep sometimes it did but I would still rather have the threat of playaction

late in game when EVERYONE knows Titans are passing what did Bilbo do???

put :cj: in the backfield

ARUGH!!!!
  7. kstone Rookie

Moolah:
    $795
    It's the coaching staff. People talked junked about Fisher but at least he won against the division and NFC teams.