So, Who are the Cancers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bassplyr, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

To me it was clear that Walker wasn't talking about individuals but the environment and mentality in general. But fun to read all of you going on a witch hunt.

He's talking about a cancerous mentality plaguing the team, not cancerous players per se.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

well that mentality falls on the direction of the coaching staff meaning MUNCH is the cancer of the team. Boo Yah! Bye Bye Munch!
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Lol and neither am I, I said demolishing them was "terribly unrealistic". Not calling you stupid, you're entitled to your opinion and we'll see tonight.

Carry on...
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

I'd be happy to see him walk and let Williams take whatever position he wants, be it DC or HC, let him have his pick.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Starter

completely agree, if we can bring in a proven head coach and keep williams as DC we will be fine. Loggains need to go as well I am tired of his dam pathetic offense play calling abilities if u want to call it that
  6. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Torch and pitchfork or gtfo!!
  7. 520

520 Pro Bowler

what
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

third and 2 what does Bilbo do EVERY time??

empty backfield nullifying playaction.

Did it work, yep sometimes it did but I would still rather have the threat of playaction

late in game when EVERYONE knows Titans are passing what did Bilbo do???

put :cj: in the backfield

ARUGH!!!!
  9. kstone

kstone Starter

It's the coaching staff. People talked junked about Fisher but at least he won against the division and NFC teams.