So who are the down to earth players?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanup1982, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Who are the down to earth players on this current team?

I don't live in Tennessee, and when I go to the games, I usually hop right into my car after the game and head back to Atlanta.

So I was just wondering what players are cool enough to just chit chat with and sign autographs for the fans.

I know back in the days when I was 18 or 19 I would wait after the games to get a autograph along with other fans and I found that McNair, Jevon Kearse, Robaire Smith, and Derrick Mason use to go head over hills to sign autographs and chat with the fans. Now, Albert Haynesworth was another story :evil:

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

VY was really cool. After training camp a few years ago, when he wasn't even scheduled to sign, he stayed after and signed our stuff.

I'm not a huge fan of his anymore, but he cares about the fans.

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Sarge was really nice to my girlfriend and Willie Hayes was cool when I asked him for a picture that took a while to get right, Jared Cook was quiet but probably just balancing out my over-enthusiasm and uncontrolled explosion of Titan pride.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

At this point every last one of them should be respectfully garcious for any positive fan attention at all

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nicest Titan/Ex-Titan I've met was believe it or not Pacman Jones.. Didn't carry himself like anything other than a regular dude.. Chris Brown as well. Both were in a setting well away from football and both could have easily just walked away.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

O-kay! Amen to that brother!

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Hall...that guy knows what real sacrifice and commitment to a cause means from his military days...and did it for love of country not for love of money.

VY and others could take some hard lessons from that man....because he is the biggest MAN on that team....and gets my full respect for how he plays and keeps his mouth shut.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Myself

Oops :duckrun: I mean Hall

For real, I have never met any Titan players. I have only met a handful of "celebs". Not to sound like a pompus (butt) but meeting famous people does not really appeal to me. I can see why it does though so don't take it the wrong way.

9. CJ2K_809

CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

I made the trip to the Broncos game and as you can imagine after that painful loss no one would sign anything. But Mariani and Finnegan happily signed and spoke to fans. Awesome experience. In the past as well WyCheck was always cool as well as Nedney, Hopkins, D-Mase, Eddie and McNair.

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Not living in Tennessee I don't get the opportunity to go to games much less meet anyone on the team. The only Titan I've ever met or got to know on any level was Eddie... but that's because he's from here. he was one of the most approachable, down to earth athlete/person I've ever met.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar