So who are the down to earth players?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanup1982, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJ2K_809

CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

I dated a girl who worked at The Greene in Beavercreek, OH at a resturant calld Brio, pretty much overpriced Italian food. Anyways Eddie came in one night with his family and she waitressed his table. Anyways she always wore my Titans 27 jersey but I guess never put a face to the name. She said she treated him like any other customer and never asked why people were surrounding him when he got up asking him for his auto.
    She looked on the credit card at the receipt and didnt think anything about it. She went home and mentioned something to her dad about this popular Eddie George guy lol He freaked out and told her about my jersey she used to wear and Eddie being that guy. Her dad called his publist and she got an autoed jersey out of it cuz he liked being treated minus all his Football fame! One hell of a guy indeed.

2. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

cortland finnegan seemed like a pretty good dude when i met him...im shocked no one has said verner what with all of his online reaching out

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Good story man....

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

KVB, Bulluck, Bennett were all super nice ex-Titans. As for guys currently on the roster.... even though he hasn't been my favorite person on the field this year, Finnegan is one of if not the best. Really nice guy.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Whoa, that's the 3rd Finnegan. That's a total surprise. I didn't think it would be him.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I don't know if you guys remenber robert holcombe from back in the day he was my dad's friend and I was like 17 back then.Pretty much he was the best he give me gloves shoes jerseys tickets and he introduce me to some titans players ect...

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Robert you gotta loose 35 pounds if you want to be a RB for the Titans
    Robert we need you to put on 40 pounds so you can be a FB
    Robert we need you to drop 50 pounds so you can BU the RB position.

Robert was a trooper I'll give him that much

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Kenny Britt, he was at the Caravan when it stopped in Chattanooga,and even though there was a huge line behind me, when it came time for me to get my autograph he talked to me for a good while.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Britt told me he hated all those people - but he likes you - lol

just kidding. My understanding is those Titan Caravans are a hoot if you want to meet a Titan face too face.

10. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Vince was awesome! We talked for probably 5-10 minutes after he signed my jersey. I was in TN visiting some relatives and I had my VY Jersey on at some mall, I heard someone say nice jersey, turned around and it was him! Really cool dude! But dang he's huge! He doesn't really blend in very well lol. This all went down during that 0-6 slide last year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar