So would anyone want to sign Kuhn?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Seems our run game has always been its best when we have had a really good FB in the mix. I see Kuhn from GB may hit the market.

Question is whether he would be a valuable addition or are we good with what we have?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kuhn shows up when it matters most. In 9 career playoff games Kuhn has 7 TDs. Thing about that is he did that as more of a skill player and not as a blocker. FBs often run with the linemen, so the fact he rarely makes a big blocking play concerns me.

He is a well rounded player but I dont see value as a FB. Still better than Quinn Johnson, so if Whisenhunt plans on featuring a true FB its a step in the right direction. Otherwise give the job to one of the TEs.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I hope that Mooney is back

4. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I like him as a player but his blocking talents are not stellar. I was hoping that Craig Stevens would be the kind of player that you could develop into a Kuhn type role with the squad. Its probably too late in the day and too financially detrimental to start thinking down that route now.

Could give Whizz some interesting playbook options if we gave it some thought ....

I would be interested if a deal along minimum lines could be done but I think there will be others in the queue who will be bidding higher.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think Mooney is a good enough Fullback

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I liked Quinn Johnson decent enough. He can be a mauler at times. We could do better. I'm not sure Kuhn is it, but I believe blocking should be the first priority.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I wouldn't say no, but he brings a different dynamic at fullback.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we're going to bring in a big name FB then I rather have a guy like Vonta Leach.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

We got Mooney. We good.

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

We had this discussion before. I watch a lot of the Packers and he just doesn't stick out. They don't use FB a lot except on the goal line. He's decent, but nothing special. A lot of ppl like to point out the td numbers, but it's all about the scheme there. Watch some of those tds, I could score them. 90% of the time there's no one defending him or he gets the ball handed to him on the 1. I would argue that all nfl fbs could score all the tds he gets if given the chance. Not to mention his blocking is suspect.

My roommate who's as big on the Packers as I am with the Titans told me if he wasn't a fan favorite he wouldn't even be on the team. I would pass. I'm a Mooney fan too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar