So Young will be on the cover of Madden 08....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Laserjock, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

know something else that sucks? In previous Maddens, I come out blazing in my rookie year. Put up stats way better than Vince's as a QB, but do I ever get on the cover? No. Never. After that little pecker "Dexter" irritates me all season about the madden cover - never happens.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

LMFAO ^

I got the Madden cover in my second year

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ive never gotten on it, but i heard if you do they have a picture of your guy on a real madden cover...is that true?

4. Great...

5. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

This is crap. He does not deserve the cover and our team does not need more of this ****![/QUOTE]

you dont think that the rookie of the year, offensive rookie of the year,pro bowl, most rushing yards by a rookie qb, and most rookie of the weeks were not a hint???? wow

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

LT shoulda made the cover I reckon, only thing is he was on a great team, a liberty Vince didn't quite have. Peyton wasn't gonna get it since appearing on an ESPN NFL game way back when (did LT too? I can't recall...), and let's look at something here, him and Brees were much better than Vince, but they're both pocket QBs... Cover boy gets a feature, anyone reckon they're gonna tweak the QB scrambling controls? Maybe have a better way to shake off defenders while sending off a pass? Maybe they can make players have 'impact', or something. Let's put it this way, the only thing that differentiates Brett Favre from Kerry Collins in Madden is their stats; maybe AI can take on different tendencies depending on who they're up against? CPU Peyton calls a whole lot of audibles and CPU Vick scrambles 70% of the time, I want to see more players act more like they really do; if we want a Vince emulator, he needs to be better in the 4th quarter, and when a drive gets going, the whole team improves... Meh, I'm getting ahead of myself.

...Beat the curse too, Mr. Young. Pretty please?

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Last year's game already had some of that, I know every time I play the Colts they never snap the ball until there's under 10 seconds left on the play clock, even when I'm ahead in the fourth quarter. It gets really agravating, I'm used to Madden being pretty fast paced :irked:

8. shadow50

shadow50 Guest

vince young is going to be on the cover of madden

they just said it on SC

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think this makes thread #58 on this topic

10. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

"shoobie doobie doo, shoobie doobie doo..." I'm glad VY don't rap for a living :grrhee:

That Madden cover looks nice! Powder Blues!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar