Sold Out Stadium

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Parking Lot B, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

There are a ton of Seahawks fans in Nashville. I guess because they went to the Super Bowl recently. Plus they have a newish uniform. So a lot of female fans became fans through that combination.

They flood sports bars on Sundays.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  2. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

I mean, the stadium was full on opening day. And there were noticeably fewer Raiders fans than in the past. Not convinced we will be overrun.
  3. TheBisco

TheBisco Starter

Every game I am surrounded by opposing fans no matter who we play. My PSL seems to be the only one in the entire section that was not sold to the out of state ticket broker vultures.
  4. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Hmm... that sucks. there were plenty of raiders fans around us, but compared to in the past there were definitely fewer
  5. TT4L1

TT4L1 Special Teams Standout

I agree, there were noticeably fewer Raider fans this year than in past years. Surprising, especially for a fan base that travels as well as the Raiders. Happy to be seeing the stadium full on a consistent basis again.
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

The radio broadcast NEEDS to move their ambient noise microphone(s). There were Raider fans cheering constantly... sounded like they were sitting next to Mike Keith, at times.
  7. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck Tip Jar Donor

(Atlanta, etc. are all "really vibrant cities with excellent city planning and vision for the future", moreso than Nashville. )

Atlanta is a joke, you can't crawl around Atlanta at 2:00 a.m. in the morning due to the lack of planning, and lack of vision. Try to catch a game and you will pull your hair out as you sit on the expressway for 5 hours.
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Starter

Nashville is a fraction of the size and has similar problems. If it were to ever grow that large, it would be a much bigger disaster.
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The downtown area around Bridgestone is booming. Of course, by excellent planning- I mean now. Not 30 years ago, so the infrastructure development and public transit options are limited.
  10. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck Tip Jar Donor

I don't disagree at all about Nashville, but I think you saying that Atlanta is a vibrant city with great planning and vision is far from the truth. Atlanta didn't plan anything and that's why it's total gridlock there and Nashville is next.