Some Info on that Pacman/Big Al confrontation....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't get the feeling P-thug plans much of anything in his life.:suspect:

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This fight is borderline right now as far as getting a big whiff in the national media. If I were the media I would run the story. It's a good one. I don't think the quell will last much longer. That means it will demand response from the Commish, and that means the suspension will continue. If it gets that far, to where the commish has to deal with it, I think the Titans may not bring him back. The fact that the Titans quelled the story tells me they want him back, but if this story leaks, I think he's done. It's just another smymbol he doesn't get it and will end up like Sean Taylor and Michael Vick. And I think the Titans would prefer he not be here when it happens. It really does seem inevitable to me.

As far as the club fight. I am sure that Albert and Pac Man are both responsible to some degree, but they both have very different leashes. Pac Man's is much shorter. And it appears he's the one who made physical contact. The guy is out of control. If it gets out, Albert will survive this. Pac Man will not.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The story was already picked up national media. It just died because Fish said he'd handle it and AH said he tripped over a bar stool and there wasn't much else to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar