Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Some Lessons Learned From The BCS Title Game

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, Jan 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Simply, you don't root for teams you hate.. vols hate Georgia.. no reason for fans to root for their arch nemeses.... It does not compute. It doesn't inflate the Vols status, simply because they're one of the bottom teams in a good division.
  2. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,486
    Says the Michigan fan slobbering all over Oregon and (until last night) ND's knobs.
    Alex1939, VolnTitan and Finnegan2win high five this.
  3. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    Duece is clearly envious of the fact that the SEC is clearly the dominant conference in the country. If his slow plodding team was in it to win it, he would be crowing about the big 10 (11?13?)
  4. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,037
    I'm not making it up to amuse myself. If I had enough time I would dig up posts/threads but I GUARANTEE you people were bragging about how the AFCS was the hardest division and were openly hoping other teams would win in the post season.

It was our 13-3 season I believe, check the records of the other teams that year.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    SEC chants happened last night, every school does it. College football is different than the NFL but whatever.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    SEC best bowl record at 6-3 and national championship but hey the SEC is overrated. Okay.
  7. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    N
    We all know the answer to that.
    In hindsight I wish Oregan had played in that game...... against ND. Because then maybe it is a close game. That looked like a major college team playing a JV team. So maybe the SEC should excuse themselves from participating in this sham of a Championship and just expand their conference. After all, the winner of the SEC Championship is what really counts. The minor league teams can establish a seperate championship.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    The SEC should become their own league.
  9. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,037
    Notre Dame's logic would agree with that.
  10. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,566
    [IMG]