Some Questions about THE Titan' Plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I've looked around a bit and remember talk a few weeks back, but was wondering about plans to use some of this years Cap to extend a few players... to save the Hit down the road?

Guys I'd like to see get an extension/new Longer contract...

Jacob Bell

Travis Henry

Albert or Robaire

How much Cap room do we still have this year? 3 mil?

Surely we could negotiate a way to save even more money down the road...

Does anyone have any info or know if talks are taking place?

2. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

3. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

The Only info on Current Salary Cap space I was able to find is...

$ 5,090,184

If true? Seems like alot could be done to save at least one player's bonus for next year.... ?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Run a search on salary cap in the forum and you'll find more info.

Reese is throwing out $40 mil in cap room for next season.

5. It is too late to use this year's cap to offset future cap charges. There is a deadline on signing new contracts to do that.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Not so SK, we have up until the last regular season game to spend any spare cash.

That gives us two & a half days but realistically if nothing is done by friday night,nothing will be.

7. We can spend it, but we can't sign current players to new contracts with it.

But hey, if you can find any free agents that are worth a big contract, let me know...

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

anyone know anything about Bullocks contract?

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

FYI it's Bulluck

He's signed through to 2009. Base salary this year of $3.5 mill & with bonuses he's our largest cap# for an active player with an approximately $7 mill hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar