Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Some thoughts on the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    I really worry about our Oline. Not only do we need new starters but we need depth! Say we sign the guard from Buffalo, draft Warmack, let Amano, Hutch, and Harris walk... we will only have 2 guards on the team. Who is the back up? I see one of the 3 being resigned... unfortunately I think that means one of them ends up starting
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    no way Harris or Amano start
  3. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    Do you think Amano, Harris, or future Hall Of Famer would willing come back as backups? Do you think we drop 3 guards and leave ourselves with no depth?
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    I think youre right about the depth thing, but none of them are starters. Hutch will retire on his own or risk being cut, Amano sucks and has no future.

Harris might be back at .50/hr
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172
    We have Kyle DeVan and Duece Lutui that can be brought in as depth. No way Amano or Hutchenson stay on the team unless they restructure their deals.
    TorontoTitanFan and Big Time Titan high five this.
  6. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172
    I also would mind bring in Geoff Schwartz as a swing OG/OT guy and make him our main backup at 4/5 OL positions.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    I love the idea. Neither will get deals on other teams as starters so I think we could sign them as solid depth as reasonable prices.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    Oh and lets try to get baby Matthews gone too, he's awful.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    As long as Bruce Matthews will put a boot up some of these o linemen asses, we might have a running game this season. Start with the damn coach!