Some thoughts on the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I really worry about our Oline. Not only do we need new starters but we need depth! Say we sign the guard from Buffalo, draft Warmack, let Amano, Hutch, and Harris walk... we will only have 2 guards on the team. Who is the back up? I see one of the 3 being resigned... unfortunately I think that means one of them ends up starting
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

no way Harris or Amano start
  3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Do you think Amano, Harris, or future Hall Of Famer would willing come back as backups? Do you think we drop 3 guards and leave ourselves with no depth?
  4. JCBRAVE

I think youre right about the depth thing, but none of them are starters. Hutch will retire on his own or risk being cut, Amano sucks and has no future.

Harris might be back at .50/hr
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We have Kyle DeVan and Duece Lutui that can be brought in as depth. No way Amano or Hutchenson stay on the team unless they restructure their deals.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I also would mind bring in Geoff Schwartz as a swing OG/OT guy and make him our main backup at 4/5 OL positions.
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I love the idea. Neither will get deals on other teams as starters so I think we could sign them as solid depth as reasonable prices.
  8. JCBRAVE

Oh and lets try to get baby Matthews gone too, he's awful.
  9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

As long as Bruce Matthews will put a boot up some of these o linemen asses, we might have a running game this season. Start with the damn coach!