Somebody tell me what the heck is going on...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Priceless. :ha:

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Fisher must have hit his head one too many times, because Henry didn't take over any of Browns running in the game, as I've already pointed out to you before. After Browns last run in the game (a 6 yard gain with 8 minutes remaining) Henry had a 1 yard TD run and a 2 yard pass from Collins.

Of course, if Brown really was out for the last 8 minutes, it probably says something about how the coaches feel about Henry that we didn't try a single run in that period (save the TD run).

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Or it says something about the coaches faith in CB to be able to handle blocking...

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Possibly. Of course you're not arguing that we keep a runningback with lesser production, simply because he's a better pass blocker, are you?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

did you hear Fishers post game interview?

I stated what he said, yes your NFL pbp says Brown was in for the first play of the final drive, Fisher said he was tired at the end of the game and was not available because of that. Possibly CB catches the ball that Scaife butchered on 4th and game. Who the heck knows, but I know what Fisher said.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah, but I think you're putting too much into Brown "being tired". Of course he's tired at the end of the game, everybody starting is (or should be!!). I just don't believe that Brown was so tired he couldn't have carried the ball another 2-3 times.

7. smili

smili Starter

I think every one of our RB includinng FB Hall are injured in one way or another. Maybe we'll go shotgun with 4WR sets the whole game.:lol:

8. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

you know how in the game "SCRABBLE" you can dump all 7 tiles back in the bag and pull out 7 new ones........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar