Someone Has To Step Up This Year:williams,roby,orr You Listening

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

everybody needs to step up ...

2. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I could care less if we lost bennett. I think our corps is mediocre-average from top to bottom, and I do not think there is a big drop off from bennett to jones or williams

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

s

now that I think about it, Givens and Bennett can both go. I think about as much of them as I do of Jones......and someone else cheaper can fill the other side.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Bennett had a golden chance to shine last season but fudged up so I'd rather see someone else get the chance. We might have a Gen in any of our receivers but don't know it yet because of their lack of play time exposure.

Well, 'fudged up' might be a harsh word.. let me rephrase that and say that Drew had 16 games to show the best that he can do, but his best was not good enough to fulfill this team's current needs. Keeping it the same for another season doesn't make sense. We need to test new waters and i'm eager to find out what our other WRs could do if given the chance drew was given in 06.

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

orr wont step up, if anyone out of those 3 will, it will definitely be roydell

6. Nash

Nash Starter

there has to be a reason Orr was kept over Gunther last year, we know he's very fast, but since he hasn't played we don't know if he can read defenses or if he can catch..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar