Something doesn't add up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 5, 2013.

1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Someone forgot to tell: Cam, RG3, Andy, Luck, Wilson, and just about every other young QB not named Blaine.... lol

I feel you though, you can't lump em all together. But the league has changed a HECK OF A LOT since Air was a rookie.... Its becoming a lot more like college ball and the transitional period for QB has been shortened quite a bit..
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. BCTitans

BCTitans Rookie

This is a good point. I think the most sure player in the draft is probably Warmack, but with those numbers I would think that we would go defense.

If we go defense, I'm a huge Star fan.
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I wasn't hating on Roos or Stewart, was simply saying we have alot of cash invested in our offensive line.. "bro".
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Tom Brady and Joe Montana were both late round picks. That's a bunk point.
  5. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

You also have to look at how all those QBs you just mentioned had a simplified offense to make the transition to the NFL easier for their skill sets - we threw Locker under the bus with Palmer's crazy complex schemes.

I think that there's still a decent chance that Locker can come out of this slump if we tailor our offense to his strengths and put the players on the field that he needs to succeed.
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

that's just crazy talk
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well..... We fired the OC and upgraded the OL. Put up or shut up time for Jake. I'm rooting for him big time. Just don't think we'll be impressed.
  8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

True Locker was overwhelmed. We need to keep it simple for Locker as he is the dumbest QB in his draft as far as the wonderlick is concerned...
  9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

Right there with ya. I'm really hoping for sucess, just not sure we'll see it. I really like the guy.
  10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

I'm pretty sure I can find exceptions to every rule. That doesn't make them "bunk points". I bet I can name 20x more late round RB that made it big than you can find late round QB.