Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Something doesn't add up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    Someone forgot to tell: Cam, RG3, Andy, Luck, Wilson, and just about every other young QB not named Blaine.... lol

I feel you though, you can't lump em all together. But the league has changed a HECK OF A LOT since Air was a rookie.... Its becoming a lot more like college ball and the transitional period for QB has been shortened quite a bit..
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  2. BCTitans Rookie

Brown
    Moolah:
    $340
    This is a good point. I think the most sure player in the draft is probably Warmack, but with those numbers I would think that we would go defense.

If we go defense, I'm a huge Star fan.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    I wasn't hating on Roos or Stewart, was simply saying we have alot of cash invested in our offensive line.. "bro".
  4. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,018
    Tom Brady and Joe Montana were both late round picks. That's a bunk point.
  5. JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $635
    You also have to look at how all those QBs you just mentioned had a simplified offense to make the transition to the NFL easier for their skill sets - we threw Locker under the bus with Palmer's crazy complex schemes.

I think that there's still a decent chance that Locker can come out of this slump if we tailor our offense to his strengths and put the players on the field that he needs to succeed.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $118
    that's just crazy talk
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,018
    Well..... We fired the OC and upgraded the OL. Put up or shut up time for Jake. I'm rooting for him big time. Just don't think we'll be impressed.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  7. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    True Locker was overwhelmed. We need to keep it simple for Locker as he is the dumbest QB in his draft as far as the wonderlick is concerned...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    Right there with ya. I'm really hoping for sucess, just not sure we'll see it. I really like the guy.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    I'm pretty sure I can find exceptions to every rule. That doesn't make them "bunk points". I bet I can name 20x more late round RB that made it big than you can find late round QB.