Something that just really annoys me......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well,

Attached Files:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

:lol3:

Riverman, you have a point, but real fans should be able to tolerate some drizzle right after seeing a lead cut in half after a 2pt conversion. It wasn't very long at all after that we recovered a fumble inside the two. It's not like there ever was a downpour. I felt like the crowd noise had played a factor. People got up and helped their defense. That is just weak, that is to belly up and lay over by walking out just when a ray of hope glints. Where is the heart? Where is the pride? Where is the hope in that? It's pathetic and worthy of scorn. They have a right to leave, sure. I have the right to tell them how "fairweather" they are as well. (pun intended)

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Possibly they would melt?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Your mother ever tell you that you were made of sugar?

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

This is as close as he'll ever come, "We'll get it corrected"

:sleepy:

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

7. smili

smili Starter

Most of the Titans didn't know the game started until the 3rd quarter either:sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar