Somone want to shrink to gif to avatar size?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

See it worked for me. Just do them steps.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/BrainStuw/lunation_ajc_24302.gif

I copied that and put it in as the avatar and it's just a black pic. Does it need the img tags around it or a www.?

When I tried to save it ot my puter, I tried the two options of "types" it gave me. 1. Paint Shop image 2. All types

Both showed the same black pic.

Probably just something small I'm missing, but I'm not that puter savvy.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Just copy the URL for the gif. And do the steps that I put above. No IMG tags. Just the URL. If that doesn't work even tho it SHOULD. Right click the GIF image. Click save as. Dont worry about what its saving as just rename the file to AV.gif then upload it threw the avatar uploader.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm not sure what they hey I could be missing here. Baba, is it supposed to be 64 x 64 and not 65 x 65? But it didn't say anything about being too big, it just shows the black pic.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i'll make it 64X64. gimme a tick...

Ok.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/BrainStuw/Forum Photos/BoboResize.gif

Right click > save image as > name it whatever you'd like, but make sure the file type it saves as is a .gif > go to the avatar upload screen on here > click browse > find the name of the file > click ok or whatever > upload your avatar! :))

EDIT: Save Image As on Firefox, Save picture as on IE.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Mine wouldn't work either Bobo, so I just said screw it and made it my sig. Only a few more words.... and bam there it is

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Thanks Baba, that got it :yes:

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:woot2: i noticed i inadvertently made it a bit faster... but that just makes it seem even trippier. haha.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not too good for the motion sickness types.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar