Son of "goTitans.com server update"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You mean the fixed width that centers in the window? We're still working on the arrangement of stuff but this particular style will have to be a set width.

I'm also creating another which will open out as before.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The set width is fine, but the centering of the words is maddening. Ok, that may be a little extreme, but it is visually unpleasing to me.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Yes the center spacing or whatever it's called is a tad annoying.... Just saying ;-)

4. TitanJeff

What text are you guys seeing centered? I've not set anything to do that. But I've not looked at the forum through IE either.

Shoot me a screenie if you can. Thanks.

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Everything looks fine on my laptop and I'm using Firefox. Can't remember if things were centered on here or not. I know I'm using IE at work and things are centered. I'll take a screenie and fire it off to you tomorrow.

Muchos Gracias Senior'

6. TitanJeff

Goot lawd. I'm hanging it up and paying a dude to fix it all.

I've discovered I know enough to be dangerous.

Edit: I may have fixed that. Any of you IE folks see the text centered anymore?

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Jeff, everything looks great this morning, and I'm using IE. Thanks!

Great work! :)

8. TitanJeff

I'm glad we got that figured out. If I can get the rest ready by the opening of training camp, then we'll be set.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The 'recent active threads' section at the top of the main forum page is missing again for me. Here's a screen if I'm not making sense. I'm running Safari BTW.

10. TitanJeff

We've removed that for a smaller version to the right.

Got some links missing and other stuff but should be finished by later today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar