Sony to put unskippable ads in the middle of gameplay

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

You keep crying. Need a tissue? Jeez I never thought I would see someone get pouty because some people had something negative to say on his fave console.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

whats with steam punk

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah...it's kinda like sending a PM to someone because they got 'it sucked' 3 times.

My dear Doctor, your obvious internet tactics of 'I'm really annoyed/angry/concerned/insert your own sad emotion here but I'll project that onto the cause of my annoyance/anger/concern/insert your own sad emotion here in an attempt to show everyone else on the internet (who don't care) that I'm really laid back and I don't feel internet concern (despite the fact you report people and PM them if they 'it sucks' you too many times, has been done many many times. The best way to get over it is to, I don't know, go on youtube and tape yourself unboxing a video game for the whole world (who don't care) to see.

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Is that the best you can do? You insult two people in one thread and you keep going. Is it that time of the month for you?

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Sweet I just added upside down country grumpy pants on ignore so we can get back on topic.:D

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I think we were talking about Tebow.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Ah Jesus....

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

I thought it was a Vince Young thread...

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

all threads are eventually about 'the Diva'

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Vince Young needs to sell advertising space on his helmet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar