Sorgi answers the call, plays his part

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

I'm so sick of hearing about how great the Colts are. Everybody gave us a hard time for having an easy schedule but it turns out we beat more teams with a wining record than the Colts did even if you add this weeks nothing win over us. But somehow after beating us in a nothing game they're "on fire".

2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i am going to guess people say the colts are "on fire" because they have won 9 straight games.

thats just a guess

3. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

But they only beat 2 teams with wining records in those games. Only one of those teams is in the playoffs and that team will beat them next week. But actually the Chargers don't even have a wining record, they're 8 and 8. We win our first 10 and all I here is we were beating nobodies. We beat 3 teams with wining records and all 3 of those are in the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar