Sounds Like the Titans may cut VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

On the NFL network, one of the guys said Titans are looking to either cut him or do IR as early as tomorrow.

For real, do you guys think it is likely they would just cut him?

2. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

He said Fish and Vince got into a shouting match in front of the GM. And the police. lol. At least that is what I understood him to say

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

If they cut Vince and keep Fisher they're making the wrong move.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Jessica

Jessica Starter

lol.....whut.
    shouting match? soap OPERA time!

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Fire that fool, Jeff....

Gosh, i hope to wake up to a ESPN breaking news of Fisher being FIRED..

Goodnight, Jessica and crew :)

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

If Vince gets cut, and Fish stays I'm going to find it incredibly hard to still be a fan of this team...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

This is one seriously juvenile Soap.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

If Fisher is the coach of the Titans next year, I'm really gonna struggle cheering for this team.

I don't even care if Vince stays anymore (even though I'd like him to), I feel like he sealed his own fate by overreacting to this. He should have just kept it in the locker room and told Fisher he's not interested in playing for him. That would have got Fisher the boot for sure, now he's put himself in a tough spot.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Something needs to happen. Either the ineffective Fisher needs to go or the childish VY needs to go. Both have reasons to stay and to go.

keeping Fisher keeps team stability. Keeping VY means we keep the best QB we can get on the team right now for no extra compensation. Losing VY means we can move for a true leader at QB and someone who can really be our QB, not just the guy who takes snaps. Losing Fisher means we get rid of a sort of "monkey on the back" of 17 years of no ring.

It's an irrational argument. There is no one true answer.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd hate to break up this stroke-fest but if the rumours of Bud meeting Fisher tomorrow are true, I doubt they will be cutting him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar