Sounds Like the Titans may cut VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

That has nothing to do with it. I can put my bias aside. VY isn't mature enough, bottom line. After 5 years in the league, he should be hitting his prime. Instead we get this. I can speak rationally and say that Fisher has never given VY the chance to fully prove himself. But, I can also say that there are probably things happening behind the scenes that we don't know about. The coaches know things we don't. Until yesterday, I can't remember Fisher ever publicly calling VY out. Maybe that's the problem. We fans have the perception that VY isn't being given the fair chance to prove himself, when in reality he's been given countless chances in training camp, in practice, in the film room. He just never took advantage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar