south carolina-3 vs the bulldogs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by karmarouge, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

This line is way off. Bulldogs are simply too raw, too young and taking a rookie to south carolina this week. South carolina defense has declined quite some from the previous seasons, but they still have some speed and the young players have had a year to develop. This does not bode well for the young Georgia defense.

I dont think Georgia will be a able to run much, and they may have to rely on the young QB to move that offense.

After a bunch of short offensive series, South carolina should begin to wear out that UGA defense and cruise to a 10-17 point win.

South carolina can not afford to make this a shoot out. And they do have the potential of giving up alot of yards in that soft secondary of theirs. But this will probably only happen if UGA is able to run the ball. (i dont think they will)

UGA's young qb likes to scramble, SC should try and discourage him from doing that early in the game.

i expect at least two turn overs from him.

usc-3 easy$$$$

Another out of whack line has got to be Notre dame-4 vs michigan.

lol i iam not wasting time on this one. Just put a sack of potatoes on it and forget about it...

michigan should roll the Golden domers....(wood shed baby!!! better pucker up them butt cheeks):moon2:

michigan+4

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I saw these lines too. I'm no wise guy but I think you may be on to something.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Another spread I like is in the NFL Dolphins -3 against the Bills.

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

am a fiend for bad teams. I always seek em out and bet against them. Was in love with this one early in the week.

Good luck to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar