Spartacus: Vengeance

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Fry, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I just finished watching the first episode and I'm afraid this show died with Andy Whitfield. The new Spartacus kind of sucks.

I'll most likely finish this season out because it's something my girlfriend and I can watch together, but I'm mostly just looking forward to the boobies.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

The first season was *so* good. The plot, the relationships, the fighting... the boobs. Man, once they started making dude fight in those shady pits I was hooked.

Then a new season started and I had zero interest in it. Oh well. Atleast Lucy Lawless is still smoking hot.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Blood and Sand was fantastic. Gods of the Arena was really good and I get why they wanted to do it to keep the series in viewers' minds while they were waiting to see how to handle Andy Whitfield's illness.

I would have been perfectly satisfied had they stopped at Blood and Sand and just left it as a mini-series. I was skeptical about how well the show would work once they left the ludus and that was before wussy Spartacus.

I have more complaints about the story in the first episode of Vengeance than just wussy Spartacus, but I don't want to post spoilers. Let me say it seems as though the writers didn't even know Blood and Sand existed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Andy Whitfield was awesome, but I think the show is going to miss Bataitus even more. He was such an awesome character.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GW2sNb1cd-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Viva Bianca is just OK looking but she is so F-in HOT as her character Llihtya (?sp). I get stupid just looking at her. :drool:

[​IMG]

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Yeah, I gotta say that the new spartacus doesn't look quite right. But that is just how it's going to be in most cases. If Whitfield had been the new spartacus, I'd be saying the same thing most likely.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm amped about the new season so I hope it doesn't suck.

One of the few shows I'll sit down to watch. This, The League... and that's pretty much it.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I watched it the other night. I have to agree that the abscence of the House of Batiatus story line left a big void. I just wasn't as impressed with Vengeance.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Wtf man.. It's always sunny in philadelphia.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was actually going to also say It's Always Sunny and How I Met Your Mother.

But I don't actually watch the full seasons of those- just watch whenever I see random episodes on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar