Special Teams and Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Both are terrible....Sure we blocked the FG but man every other ST play was terrible. Penalties are at an all time high. That block in the back and the holding constantly puts us on the 12-8 yard line or worse. Renald has made bad decisions and has never did anything better than below average back there. They need to start up fines for ST penalties its killing us.....Coach needs to have a chat with the ST and its coaches....96 yard drives all game long is getting old..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Totally agree. The ST penalties need to stop, somebody needs to crack the whip. That sh!+ could really bite us in the ass. It seems like there is a block in the back penalty every single punt return. As for Reynaud I'm not impressed at all. Tommie Campbell needs to be returning kicks and D-Will needs to be returning punts.

3. CW31

CW31 Practice Squad

Maybe Alan Lowry was more important than they realized

4. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Fair catch every time and don't put it in the blockers hands to F up

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Reynaud needs to just go. Hit it up field. This running side to side is what is getting the block in the back calls. Defenders suddenly change their pursuit angles while guys are zeroed in on making a block and all of a sudden they're hitting a guy in the back.

Reynaud needs to just be replaced.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Agreed.

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Mariani is missed so much.We definitely need a better returner.It seems like Reynaud has a knack for backing us up behind the 10 yard line.

8. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

I don't even think he had one return without a penalty. Not his fault

9. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

This is what happens when you fire your best coach from a season ago. Alan Lowry was one hell of a coach(did great for years) and it was a bad move by Munch to fire him.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

What I will say to this is yes, Mariani is missed a lot and I wish he would take a knee when he catches the ball deep in the end zone, you do more harm than good by taking the ball out of the end zone considering they kick it from the 35, the defense has 5 more yards on you coming down the field.

These penalties are killing us, I am so frustrated with these blocks in the back, and holding calls. I am going to start calling these calls the "Britt" calls. I know he may not even be on the field when they call it but it automatically gets known now as the "Britt" calls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar