Sports Illustrated giving Titans serious props

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Jumped on SI like i normally do and whats on the cover of the NFL sports page?The Titans.Great article on Tennessee and how they have flown under the radar the past few years.Goes into detail how dominant of a defense we really are and also talks about sum players that should finally get sum pub.Now that the Patriots ended their 22 game win streak dating back to last year,the titans now have the longest streak at 6 in the nfl.CHECK IT OUT

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/

2. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Good read, all the ESPN spokesmen will soon start to be jumping all on our bandwagon.

Thanks for the article.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Bandwagon is already gettin full and its only wee 4.Wait till we really start rollin. We're gonna have to start puttin people in the wheel wells

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i hope they havent jinxed week 4.

5. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I think they already jinxed week 4, I saw last night Hoge picking Tenn. to beat the vikings 23? to 10.....Hoge sure jumped on the bandwagon real quick

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No such thing as a jinx fellas, if the Titans can play their football then we can win this game. That was a nice read too, good article. And like you said, the bandwagon is gettin full

7. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Are you telling me the media has finally found out the Titans are located in Nashville?! What a great day! Okay a little dramatic but it's about time we got some recognition.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Kerry Collins wants his 3rd cover...

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Collins wants the cover of Madden '10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar