Sports Illustrated's Season Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

2. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Nice article. Note that the text says the RT position is still up for grabs. They must think Stewart will win it...or they are just guessing. Of course, they don't mention Bell in that role.

3. And they also say Tulloch will start as well, we'll just have to see in pre-season.....................

4. well i would like to see tulloch in that mlb spot

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think Tulloch would be better than Sirmon at this point. He's cheaper, and he has the capacity for improvement, but I'd rather let him advance slowly. We've got the cap room for once, we don't need to get rid of people.

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I started reading this and I was like "This sounds familiar..." But then I looked to my right and saw my copy of that magazine...

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I also think Sirmon in the middle this year works. He's got the experience, and we can win a couple more with a decent defense and power run-game. We did it before with no name corners and anonymous OL (except for Bruce the Great, of course)

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

This week's SI also has it's fantasy rankings by position. Here are a few I found interesting...

Running Backs
    #32 Lendale White
    #33 Fred Taylor
    #34 Joseph Addai
    #35 Chris Brown

Wide Receivers
    #6 Marvin Harrison
    #10 Andre Johsnon
    #16 Derrick Mason
    #26 Drew Bennett
    #39 Ernest Wilford
    #49 David Givens

Quarterbacks
    #2 Peyton Manning
    #13 David Carr
    #17 Byron Leftwich
    #23 Steve McNair
    #26 Billy Volek
    #31 Vince Young

Tight Ends
    #3 Todd Heap
    #6 Dallas Clark
    #17 Erron Kinney
    #19 Ben Troupe
    #28 Marcedes Lewis

Kickers
    #1 Adam Vinatieri
    #19 Josh Scobee
    #25 Joe Nedney
    #26 Rob Bironas
    #28 Kris Brown

Defenses
    #4 Colts
    #6 Jaguars
    #26 Titans
    #29 Texans

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dallas Clark #6? get real

10. its funny to see lendale white ahead of chris brown when he hasnt shown anything in the NFL yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar