Sports Illustrated's Season Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

From the SI article:

"Jeff Fisher's team was outmanned much of last season, but he has more to work with now. Offensive coordinator Norm Chow has a year under his belt, and his players should have a better understanding of the system."

Now, to ask what may be perceived as a stupid question ...

What is Chow's system?

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

MLB is a position that the Titans' can afford to start a rookie with side-2-side abilities. I'm assuming he would not take on the task of calling the defensive scheme though.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

:lol3:

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I don't even think I put that in spanish right...Jeeze I've only had spanish for 2 years.....but my school won't offer spanish anymore...So Donde es mis pantalones sounds good to me....:))

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kinda the Titan FA effect in reverse.

Titan pro bowl talent, without the probowls, hit FA and when they sign with an east coast team they are annointed as saviors of the ratbirds and SB parties are planned. When top level FA talent lands in Nashville all of a sudden they become second or third tier talent.

Small Market team gets shafted by the big coastal media again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar