SportsCenter's Ultimate NFL Team Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

What criteria was used to assign rank?

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

What does Bulluck not playing till mid-season have to do with us not getting worse? We replaced him with someone who has never been on his level and never will, we lost who I consider to be our best OLB for for games (Mcrath) and Thornton has been on the decline for quite some time. CJ will still be good, but he isn't going to be as good as last year, there's no way, look at what 2000 yard backs do the next year, it is not pretty.

Time for a breakout season why? Sure it would be nice but what points to a breakout season? His assault charge? It would be great if he does, I wouldn't bank on it though. Britt has looked so bad so far that he is behind Hawkins on the depth chart....great improvement! I'll give you Washington he was downright horrendous last year. And again you say we are better based purely on optimism.

The 49ers closely contested us last year, and really didn't lose any pieces to their puzzles, Crabtree has another year under his belt, and will be with the team throughout training camp this year, unlike last so his chemistry with whoever starts should be better. The defense is still quite good, with their most important assets in their primes, and the offense has Gore they'll be ok.

I'm not saying the 49ers are leaps and bounds better than the Titans, I'm saying that I'd give them a slight edge, and that you shouldn't be blowing a fuse that they got one rank ahead of us.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was saying that the loss of Bulluck isn't really an option. He'd be hurt most of the time anyways.

That's silly if you truly think Hawkins is better than Britt, regardless of what the roster says.

If my basis on the Titans getting better is purely optimism then the same could be said for you with the 9ers.

Point to where I "blew a fuse." I just said we're better... that's because we are.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

It's still a lose...

You're really going to ignore that Britt is behind Hawkins right now? That has to say something to you...it HAS to.

No. The 49ers have had no real loses, the Titans however have.

You seem pretty upset by it, however emotion is hard to read over a forum.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

But why does it have to say something completely negative about Britt? Why can't it say something positive about Hawkins? I've heard nothing but great things about Hawkins this offseason. He just might be putting it all together. I have a feeling he's going to surprise people this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Training camp media fodder. imo.

I'll be amazed if hawkins does anything special this season.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Special teams will be as special as it gets for Hawk. And btw, whoever it was that said 'britt is behind Hawk' like there is some sort of legitimacy to that statement is being a bit silly. If you think that's anything more then Jeff Fisher jibber jabber before the season starts then you don't know Jeff Fisher.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yes. He will be the starting receiver on this team when the season comes around and you know that.

The 49ers have no real loses? lol... losses*

You're right... they haven't lost much, but they've also failed to reach the playoffs for seven straight seasons. They don't get my respect 'til they make it back.

I'm terribly upset. I locked myself in my room and slit my wrists when I heard the news.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

And you could be right. I've got a good feeling about him though. Nonetheless, I don't see why Britt being behind him on the depth chart has to allude to Britt being a bust or falling drastically behind. Maybe, and just maybe, Hawkins is jumping ahead.

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He will be yes, but I'm still not impressed that he is out of shape, again....

Soo you point out a spelling error in a post that I typed up at two in the morning instead of actually arguing the point brought up. Strong response.

A team can't have your respect till the make the playoffs? Well I hope you were hating on the saints when they started off 10-0 or whatever it was last year.

Me too man me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar