Spread it 5 wide.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

that was 4 stacked left, 1-on-1 on the right

and that concept does work

2. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

But don't we only have 4 WR, 3 if you discount KW (MCL Sprain)!!! Lol

#Sarcasm

Leave it to Whiz to choose a roster with only 4WR.

3. JCBRAVE

TIL BTT is a worse coach than Whiz

4. JCBRAVE

in that case I actually squatted 2000lbs, not just the 1

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Don't be jealous...it is a ugly emotion.

6. JCBRAVE

jealous you coached childrens football?

yea real jealous lol, you probably brought the oranges slices...

coached football for 2 years, suggests 5-wide to a team with 4 WR's and no RT, the stuff people say

7. Big TT

HS, 6A football in Tennessee. The two years I coached we had 9 D-1 prospects...one kid actually made it to the NFL.....for a short stay before an injury ended his career.

8. JCBRAVE

why did you stop coaching? you were on a roll

9. Big TT

I assume you played HS right? Well, it certainly has changed since I did. A coach at a high school now puts in 60-80 hour weeks easy. I decided I would rather stay married.

10. JCBRAVE

The rules in CT have changed, HS football is now limited to a specific amount of time per week. It was then too but we had more than enough time for two a days in the summer...

Now theres no more two a days, no more practices in extreme heat, water breaks every 15 minutes, no bull in the ring (best drill ever BTW)... Theres simply not enough allotted time for these kids to get prepared... That lost time also kills any sense of brotherhood I had when I was playing.. Everyone is a me first player now..

Im sure coaches spend countless hours game planning but the players themselves today dont have that time together they despratly need.

Ive turned down that gig a few times now, maybe when my son is playing Ill take people up on the offers but you're right, its demanding, and when the restrictions make it hard to see results the kids give up fast.

Im not spending that kind of time working if they wont.. But maybe when JCBjr. is playing Ill want to so I can be around him more...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar