SS George Wilson Agrees to Terms

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by THE_TITAN, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

@jwyattsports The #Titans have agreed to terms with former Bills safety George Wilson, who visited team last week. Wilson is a big addition for the #Titans. He fills a big need at position, and in leadership department

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Good. Let's hope it's for a reasonable dollar figure and that the team still drafts someone to push him for a spot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

A stopgap signing, but I don't see how it doesn't upgrade the secondary.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

YESSSS!!!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Looks very reasonable:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
    Titans announced for former#Bills S George Wilson. It's a two-year deal, source said, for $4M. Incentives could make it $5M.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

F***in A! Now go get Canty!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Good deal, and good signing (although not my 1st choice) but beats having Babs in..

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You cray-cray Fry. Yes, George Wilson is old.. but he's a solid vet and seems to be a great person on and off the field. NFL PA rep. He also was ranked a Top-5 strong safety last year by multiple credible sources Scout Inc, PFF, Matt Miller (B/R).

I still want us to get a SS, hopefully in the 3rd round now. Instead of 1st or 2nd like I wanted before. But, if Matt Elam is available in the 2nd, we better take him.

dj swearinger in the 3rd!

9. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I need to see a playmaker out of him.

1. Don't get beat deep
    2. Make every tackle

I'll be okay if he does these two. Anything positive outside of these two is a plus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar