SS Jonathan Cyprien

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yes we brought in two SS. Cyp would be the griffin replacement FS. And of course that's not going to happen.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'd rather pick up Tank or Robert Woods here and Swearinger/Rambo in the 3rd. More bang for your buck. Love Cyprien though, best overall safety in the class.

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

What makes you think we are dumping Griffin with the big contract we handed him. Then a safety that plays physical like a in-the-box type safety will play free safety for us, typically where the ball hawk plays?

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, I wondered...Cyprien can either convert, or projects to, FS? Well ,we could cut a SS, but I would rest easy knowing we drafted a guy that's going to eventually replace Griffin.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Rambo is the Griffin replacement and he'll be there for the taking in the 3rd from what I know.

6. Clark

Huh? Who are you talking to?

7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I'll make it easier for you, obviously if you quoted me I'm going to respond to you. It was directed to you. We paid Griffin what makes you think we are drafting his replacement. Why would we draft a in-the-box hard hitting safety to play free safety where you want a coverage guy who is suppose to be a ball hawk?

8. Clark

^^^^^ please read the last part again. I stated clearly that it's not going to happen.

9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I think they should play Cyprien LB tbh. He will be able to cover the TE’s and flats and be great in run support . I just feel like him covering WRs is too much for him.

I just think with his speed as a safety and his heavy run support he would just be a better LB. Kinda like Mark Barron or Deon Buchannon

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cyprien was drafted in 13?

I thought he's been around a whole lot longer than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar