Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

SS Jonathan Cyprien

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    Yes we brought in two SS. Cyp would be the griffin replacement FS. And of course that's not going to happen.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,372
    I'd rather pick up Tank or Robert Woods here and Swearinger/Rambo in the 3rd. More bang for your buck. Love Cyprien though, best overall safety in the class.
  3. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    What makes you think we are dumping Griffin with the big contract we handed him. Then a safety that plays physical like a in-the-box type safety will play free safety for us, typically where the ball hawk plays?
  4. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    Yeah, I wondered...Cyprien can either convert, or projects to, FS? Well ,we could cut a SS, but I would rest easy knowing we drafted a guy that's going to eventually replace Griffin.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,372
    Rambo is the Griffin replacement and he'll be there for the taking in the 3rd from what I know.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    Huh? Who are you talking to?
  7. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    I'll make it easier for you, obviously if you quoted me I'm going to respond to you. It was directed to you. We paid Griffin what makes you think we are drafting his replacement. Why would we draft a in-the-box hard hitting safety to play free safety where you want a coverage guy who is suppose to be a ball hawk?
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648

^^^^^ please read the last part again. I stated clearly that it's not going to happen.