SS Jonathan Cyprien

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Yes we brought in two SS. Cyp would be the griffin replacement FS. And of course that's not going to happen.
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I'd rather pick up Tank or Robert Woods here and Swearinger/Rambo in the 3rd. More bang for your buck. Love Cyprien though, best overall safety in the class.
  3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

What makes you think we are dumping Griffin with the big contract we handed him. Then a safety that plays physical like a in-the-box type safety will play free safety for us, typically where the ball hawk plays?
  4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, I wondered...Cyprien can either convert, or projects to, FS? Well ,we could cut a SS, but I would rest easy knowing we drafted a guy that's going to eventually replace Griffin.
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Rambo is the Griffin replacement and he'll be there for the taking in the 3rd from what I know.
  6. Ensconatus

Huh? Who are you talking to?
  7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I'll make it easier for you, obviously if you quoted me I'm going to respond to you. It was directed to you. We paid Griffin what makes you think we are drafting his replacement. Why would we draft a in-the-box hard hitting safety to play free safety where you want a coverage guy who is suppose to be a ball hawk?
  8. Ensconatus

^^^^^ please read the last part again. I stated clearly that it's not going to happen.