Stability and Stupidity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan/Oiler34, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Mularkey is a loser...we don't want this for two more years. Losers make everyone around them abandon hope. We need a proven winner or just a new guy that isn't a loser yet. I hire people in rl. I don't look at a resume and go wow this guys has been fired twice, looks like the perfect person to turn my organization around. That's INSANE!

See the owners are losers, I mean just look at them obesity much?, so they hired a fellow loser. That's why the NFL wants new ownership, they know a loser when they see it too.

Marcus, I'm sad to say, is a bust. Plain and simple. There is nothing he has done that makes you say wow now there's a qb. With no long ball, and the inability to run(he is fast right?? Fast doesn't equal skill does it now), no emotion, non leader, injury prone, and the carelessness of handling the football and its clear he is a bust by any standard. Some guys just can't play with the big boys, its a shame they get paid before you find that out.

"I'm trying to do to much" is perfect. He is trying to be a NFL QB and its clearly too much for him. The injury should be any time now mark my words.

• Troll Troll x 2
  2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Nothing does. You're very persistent.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Well, you can't change history, so be concerned with the future. So if Mularkey somehow went 8-8 or 9-7 you would still want him gone?

4. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Funny thing is none of what any of you have said will change things. Change for changes sake... 1. Never said I wanted Mularkey, I said he's here and this team needs some time to stabilize BEFORE we continue down the same road we've been travelling down for some time now. 2. The only way to gain stability is to actually show some by not panicking before the 4th game is even played. 3. I posted more than a few times that this team is a 5-6 win team with or without Mularkey, that's the best the team we are fielding can hope for, there are just too many holes to be filled (cb, wr, mlb, nt, safety). 4. You can't be so blind as to not see the various improvements the team as a whole have made... or maybe you can if all you want is to complain. What's sad is this team is literally 4 plays from being 3-0 and playing a a much higher level than any on here expected especially on defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Agreed. Like I said in a previous post, our offense needs time to build chemistry their is way to many new pieces. The expectations for this season regardless of who the head coach is should have been low.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So...are we really debating pigs flying on GoTitans? Wonder what odds vegas would give for that Titans record with mulsuky?

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I am sure you are aware this is based off of more than "before the 4th game". Mularkey has a history, including last season (he was the interim coach last year, and was terrible). So saying "before the 4th game" isn't a fair argument.

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Did we have Conklin, Sharpe, Murray, Henry, Jones, etc. last year? All starters. We picked up Dodd and Byard and a few others. As I said before, with our horrible record the last few years I don't know how we are so devoid of talent, but we are/were. One more draft/FA effort and next year should reap rewards, IF our QB can develop. You are asking a great deal of ANYONE to win with the current situation. Even teams with seasoned veterans and probowl QB's don't always have winning seasons. I know losing makes everyone impatient, but I actually feel we are finally headed in the right direction. If Mularkey can't win with the final pieces of the puzzle, then yes, it's time to do a search.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Just trying to find out what is acceptable for you. Pick a number. How many wins do we have to have before you stop calling for him to be fired?

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I will type slowly...I WANT HIM FIRED YESTERDAY....wrong guy...running the wrong system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar