Stacy Fleeman :-(

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm sure there's several folks here who know Stacy as do I. Great guy who always had something funny to say. The End will not be the same place without him...
    Condolences to his people....

[​IMG]

The Scene has just confirmed through multiple sources that Dharmakaya singer, Spat! Records proprietor and End doorman Stacy Fleeman is on life support. Fleeman was admitted to Vanderbilt Hospital Sunday and put into a medically induced coma after being found unresponsive. According to our sources, he has emerged from the coma with little to no brain activity. He is 33 years-old. The End's Jesse Baker said, "I've never known a person who cared more about his friends in the local music scene." The Pink Spiders' Matt Friction said, "Stacy is a really good guy.... I'm just hoping for the best at this point."

On behalf of the Cream I'd like to echo that same sentiment. I don't recall ever having gone to show at The End at which Stacy wasn't working the door. Always with a friendly face he is an obvious and dedicated supporter of local music that we'd like to see around for a long time. Well-wishers can send their thoughts and prayers to the Spat! Records site.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that guy is just two years older than i am. :cry: bless his soul.

3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

same here chief ... way too ****ing young

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar