Stadium security/ Conduct policy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Uhhh no. I'm saying that the game is marketed in a hyper-testosterone fashion. A lot of females find that entertaining as well. They don't mind the cuffed jerseys, tight pants and ripped bodies of the players. It is an ADULT market in that regard.

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

You can't blame ALL violent episodes on the alcohol....but a majority of them? ABSOLUTELY.
    You can't fix stupid and there are people who are violent sober as well, but I would bet (and saw something very similar on "Real Sports") that 80-90% of violent episodes at games are alcohol fueled.
    "10' tall and bullet proof."

I see that you are from New York....a much larger population than Nashville....and I respect your loyalty but the sad fact is that there are a few places that there would be a chance of death when walking around certain towns/ areas.
    I'm a proud Titans fan....but I try not to be stupid either. :lol

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I agree that a majority of violence that takes place at stadiums is most likely alcohol fueled. Common sense.
    That being said nothing will change lol. They are not going to stop selling alcohol anytime soon and a majority of fans are drinking long before they hit the gates.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I've only had one issue and I was sucker punched by a Titans fan after the beating the Steelers in '08. I wasn't wearing any Titans gear, but my friends were wearing jerseys. We were filling out and two guys were high fiving people walking by. He raises his hand and as he high fives me, he buddy suckerpunched me in the side of the head. I didn't really know anything to do other than to move on...

In hindsight, I think it was because I was wearing a Penn State hat.

5. jwmann2

jwmann2 Camp Fodder

All of this was gang related. Had nothing to do with being a spectator. Mexicans. Who was it that beat up Bryan Stow in LA again?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar