Stafford ends preseason on positive note

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

MINNEAPOLIS If he had a chance, Titans rookie safety Daimion Stafford might’ve written a better script for his preseason.

He couldn’t have asked for a better finish, however.

Stafford, who missed two games with a hamstring injury, returned to action on Thursday for the first time since the preseason opener.

A seventh round draft pick, Stafford had an interception and a fumble recovery in the team’s 24-23 preseason loss against the Vikings.

“Looking ahead, I just want to make this ball club so I can do what I can to help us win,’’ Stafford said. “Coaches make that decision, and hopefully they are satisfied with the job I’ve done. I wanted to show them tonight I could make some plays.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

How was he on special teams? That is where he needs to make his mark if he wants to make the team.

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Did anyone else notice how big he looked? Looked like a FB to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar