Stallworth Facing 15 Years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCMobInc, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Leonard Little say HAI!

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Dude still shouldn't have been walking in the street. You play with fire, you get burned....you play in the street, you get hit by cars.

3. Buck Nasty

Buck Nasty Pacman Smith

LMAO! I was just about to come in here to say he's screwed. Mind you I wasn't there and that guy could have really ran out into the street, but since Stallworth was drunk, it doesn't matter.

4. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i agree, that the guy should not have been in the street, true that, but it doesn't matter though because stalworth was drunk, he hit the guy and killed him!

5. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

If Vick got 23 months, then I'd have to say that Stallworth gets at least the same if not more.

In no way do I advocate dog fighting, but a human life is much more valuable and should be treated as such with his sentencing.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If Stallworth has not priors AND IF the 59 year olds income was average or less Stallworth will walk. If DS has priors or the 59 year old had money/clout to prison he will be going.

In America everyone gets all the justice they can afford

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar