Stally vs Barrian

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Deluxxe, how can you compare berrian a guy who averaged over 800 yards the last 2 seasons with williamson a guy who only averaged 300? Or berrian's 11 Tds the last 2 years to williamson's one? Not even close.

And nobody can say that berrian's stats are bloated from playing with the bears. That's not exactly peyton manning playing QB there.

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Why is nobody talking about Jerry Porter?

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

All I said was that Berrian was a rich mans Troy Williamson. Its true to a point, both have mediocre hands (Troy has bricks) and both run basically one route.

Im just curious as to how many times you have seen both play?

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Hackett is the best. He is the most physically complete and he has the best set of hands. He is playing in an offense with 3 other good receivers taking away his catches and he's fought some injuries.

You are really underrating Grossman and Berrians connection...both are crap without eachother, but when they are on the field at the same time, its deep ball after deep ball.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He's a cancer and most teams don't want to take a chance on an aging WR.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

If he comes cheap I wouldn't mind, and a change of scenery is often great for cancers

7. vslyke

I'd bet he wants more than he deserves. The guy I want is Drew Carter of Carolina. He's big, tall, & fast. He's got a lot of talent and should come rather cheap.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm down for Drew Carter. I think that would be an interesting WR to throw in the mix.

9. vslyke

Carter's raw but he's young and an interesting addition. The only danger is that he would get a big contract because of the weak market. I'd bet we could sign him for Gage money.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The market isn't that weak.

I think of the available names off the top of my head, I'd take D.Carter, B.Johnson, D.Hackett,I.Bruce as my first choices, above Stallworth, Berrian, Muhammad, J.Mac, or anyone else not named Randy Moss.

But if we signed any of those, I'd be happy with it. But I still want us to draft a WR early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar