".......Stand By Locker"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Considering Munchak will almost surely be back next year, I think it's best to stick with Jake and Ryan. Ryan has proved that he can manage an NFL offense and play some pretty good QB in this league. Jake is still a huge ? because he just can't seem to stay healthy.

It'd be nice to sign a guy like Cutler but I don't see that happening considering Munchak will live or die with Jake and Ryan.

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

he wasn't healthy in HS, either.

He's always been glass. And usually extremely dramatic about his injuries- often needing to be "carted" off the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

If Jake and Munch are back next year I expect to see the same mediocre team with a backup qb playing most of the time. it only delays the inevitable of having a fresh qb the following year instead of next year.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If Munch returns, nothing changes beyond a possible development QB that slides on the final day of the draft.

If Munch is gone, it probably means a higher pick (due to a 6-10/7-9 record) and anything goes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Well he was right to not move his hip after he got hurt. He probably saved a week or longer of rehab by not moving.

7. amy

amy Starter

No boss worth his salt would keep an employee who has been on paid medical leave for as long as Locker has. He needs to go, even if he is ready to play next season. He just can't be trusted to stay healthy. Enough is enough

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

100% agree Amy. This is the deepest draft for QB's I can remember, they need to get one with their first pick. Jake has played 16 games in three seasons, that's horrible, and tells me all I need to know.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

In order to do that he will need to stay in a non-collapsing pocket and throw the ball to a receiver who doesn't drop the ball. Yeah, I sound like john Madden here but what are the chances- realistically- that you will see that happen?

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

With Bud "Stand By Your Man" Adams gone, what do you think are the chances of Munch surviving Black Monday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar