Stanford shocks USC...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

24-23. Stanford converted a fourth and twenty that set up the go ahead score. Pete Carroll has been bested by Jim Harbaugh.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

LOL classic. This is almost as bad as Michigan losing to App State.

3. BigRed3

If LSU falls tonight, are we really prepared for a world where the University of California is the number one college football team in the land?

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Ohio State deserves number 1 more then Cal.

If not. 2 is just as good.

5. BigRed3

I think it'll be Cal. However, I believe that Ohio State is the better team. But it won't matter, Cal will get a loss somewhere.

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Not being a homer but who left on our schedule can you seriously see beating us?

I mean you got Penn State.. they will put up a fight but our defense is just too good for them..

Wisconsin could give us a scare but I see no reason we cant beat them..

Then Michigan which I believe is the only team left on the list who has a shot to knock us out of the Championship game.

So Gloat your boys better get ready for the Final game of the season!

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Ohio State is overrated as is the Big Ten... If LSU loses.. Ohio State should be behind Caifornia, Florida, South Florida (yeah), and Oklahoma

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Go somewhere with that. Ohio State is not overrated. We have the best defnese in the Nation. If not then its 2nd. We have a very good team this year.

9. BigRed3

LSU scores a touchdown to take the lead with 1:09 to play... looks like the Tigers will still be the number one team in the land.

10. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Ok so it looks like this

1. LSU
    2. CAL/OSU
    3. CAL/OSU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar