Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Stanford shocks USC...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Hands down, the best 2 teams in the nation are LSU and Florida. Just let them play in the National Championship game.
  2. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Florida won't sniff the title game if they lose two straight. They're clearly one of the top five teams in the country, but with two straight losses in the SEC, they're not even tops in their own division anymore.
  3. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Oh I know, that's why I was hoping da gators would win tonight. Both teams are great & IMO the top 2 teams in the country with no one even close.
  4. Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Moolah:
    $0
    All comes down to this...
  5. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Hell, i'd watch that game again if it was for the National Championship. Absolutely phenomenal game.
  6. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Exactly, I don't want to watch LSU blow out Cal, OSU or some other cupcake team in the title game.
  7. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    [IMG]

I've seen this guy's face way too much tonight
  8. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    Stanford beating USC last night is the equivalent of Vandy beating UT in 1998...
  9. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $32
    I'm sure that's what you thought last year when you were thinking Ohio State was the best team ever.. and that Troy Smith was the best QB that God had ever created... please... Ohio State is good.. but not #2 good
  10. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    It's easier to be rated that high when you're playing in the Big 10. The SEC is head and shoulders above them right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.