Star Killer, doing the Titans mock this year?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Just wondering if you're going to do the guess-the-Titans-draft thingie you've done for a few years.

Maybe a bit too early to start it?

2. I haven't started it yet this year, though it shouldn't take too long to do. It will be available somewhere around a week before the draft.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

SK- where can we find last yrs mocks. I'd love to see who I chose and how they did this yr.

4. Right here

This isn't scored here, but it was everyone's picks...

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Thanks, I think it is amazing that the only guys that didn't make somebodies draft list was Roydell Williams, Nash, and Hill. Very strong work by the guys that picked Scaife and Loper. Also amazing how few people picked PacMan in the 1st. You would think that picking that high that more people would have gotten it. You picked the classic bunch pick move by Reese.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

boy, not many correct choices. Only one Pac-Man pick.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

That's really neat. I can't wait to do one for this draft. There should be lots of differences with so many opinions on the three QB's and then we've got people saying Bush, and D'Brick.

Oh yeah.. How could I forget, we do have a Mario lover on the forum.. :)

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I got Loper last year. It was the first time since Starkiller has been running this thing that I hit even ONE selection. :lol:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I wish star was right...

About tatupu.

I think mocks are a silly waste of time beyond the 1st or 2nd rd. You can list players that you think should be available and you think the titans should take but trying to guess what they will actually do? Why bother? Everyone is going to be wrong most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar