Star players we've passed on for average/scrub guys

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think that taking Dyson over Randy Moss was a HUGE mistake. Steve, Eddie and Randy would have been AWESOME to watch.

Say what you want about Pacman, he's scum. But you can't really deny the fact that this kid was a straight up baller. He couldn't tackle to save his life but his cover skills were getting better and better. His return ability to turn nothing into monster gains was as exciting as watching CJ do his thang.

Woolfolk was also a big disappointment. Kinda hard to say that anyone saw Nmamdi turning into the stud he has.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Bulluck said Pacman was the most talented player he had ever played with, I'm going to trust him over sour Titans fans :)

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

oh yeah like KB isn't sour - lol

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - :moon::clown:

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He said that when he was here - lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Floyd Reeses Wife said we passed on Hester because Fisher wanted Lendale White and Reese wanted Devin Hester. Hindsight is 20 20 my friend.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Devin Hester is a poor mans pacman...

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Adam Jones FUMBLED over 10% of his PRs people

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Excuse me for wanting Devin Hester as opposed to Kevin Kasevaharn. Lendale white is a poor mans Ron Dayne.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

or Pearman the human Fair Catch sign

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar