Star Trek: Into the Darkness new trailer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Never was even remotely a Trek nerd...or even a fan, but I did like the last movie, thought J.J. made Star Trek "cooler." And being a huge Sherlock fan, I am somewhat excited for this.

Y'all remember that movie The Terminal with Tom Hanks? Zoe Saldana's character was a Trekkie in that movie...and now look at her. Huh. lol

LOL just realized the typo in my title, INTO DARKNESS*

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm in the same boat with you. I was never remotely interested in Star Trek, but I absolutely loved the first one.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Dark days indeed when Star Trek movies > Star Wars movies

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I never got into Star Trek but the first one was pretty good. This one looks pretty good as well.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Original Trek is great. There is nothing else like it and there never will be again.
    I don't necessarily hate JJ's take on Trek but he has lost a bit of the spirit. The fact that he admitted he never liked Star Trek is telling.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Eh, JJ's take one Star Trek is for the non-fanboys of the original, so I can understand Trekkies being critical, but for the most, they don't seem to have a problem with them.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

NO KILL I...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar